Monday, February 23, 2009

My Intolerent Skin

Arghhhh.......!!! I hate my facial skin. I've always had this prone to dryness, redness, itching and scaling skin. I sometimes even have rashes on my skin. I went to dermatologist to have my problem checked and the dermatologist said that i have this type of skin condition that is called atopic dermatitis or more commonly used name is eczema. And because of my skin problem, i have problem too in finding the right type of skincare product to use. I've tried many types of skincare product from various brands but it doesnt suit my skin at all. I still have my dry skin. But i finally found the perfect skincare for my face. It's like my miracle water and it is called Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water from France.







2 comments:

  1. hapi that u found the product suit for u^^
    bt i think tis product is suit for everyone too
    n tis is really good and worth for the price
    tis is necessarily to provide WATER for our skins especially in malaysia(summer for whole yr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. i agree with you. do you use this product too?

    ReplyDelete