Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Name Is...

Hi everyone, let me first say something about myself. My name is Angelyn and i'm a peranakan girl or better known as baba nyonya. People always mistaken me as a Malay becuz my appearance and features look more like a malay than chinese. Im currently studying at MMU Melaka majoring in Marketing Management. And the most important thing is i'm still new in this blogging trend. I do use friendster and facebook to keep in touch with my friends and familybut i never try to blog before. This is actually my first time blogging. haha. i actually find it hard to write a blog than to use friendster or facebook. My own terms is friendstering and facebooking. lolz! These terms do sound weird.

1 comment:

  1. hi there, need a web counter? just click here :
    http://www.amazingcounters.com/sign-up.php
    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete