Thursday, April 30, 2009

Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser

On my previous post, i introduced Avene skincare for oily & blemishes range. On this post, i want to share more about the product. First of all, i would like to introduce to everyone Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser. I loved this cleanser very much as, firstly, it won't dry up my skin like other cleansers for pimples do, as this cleanser is in gel form and it is also soap-free where it will not harsh my skin. Secondly, it controls the oil on my T-zone but won't dry up my U-zone because of its gentle and mild ingredient. And lastly, i like the pleasant smell of this cleanser. This cleanser contains pumpkin seed extract that helps to regulate sebum secretion where i find it really worked for me. My face is less oily, less pimples and moisturise.



This cleanser is available at 200ml (RM58.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment